Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

JeebusBuiltMyHotRod t1_iuarkmi wrote

"The trail led them to the Shady Oaks Mobile Home Park where the suspects lived." - the story writes itself.

beyondlesea OP t1_iuask3n wrote

"The suspects also stole food, like orange juice, from several of the victims." I would say this important fact is the sprinkle on top.

PM_ME_PARR0TS t1_iubschc wrote

> When the victim went inside his home, he found a maroon Carhartt beanie on the kitchen counter that wasn’t his

Let's round it out with the guy who straight up forgot his hat there.

Don't you hate when your head gets kinda sweaty during big master criminal stuff?

beyondlesea OP t1_iubvat2 wrote

"The victim also said that he noticed someone tried to pull his dining room A/C unit out."

Note to self: Take hat off before the A/C unit so you don't break a sweat.

FauxReal t1_iucsww6 wrote

My place got broken into and one of the thieves left a glove in my room. Another left a cigarette butt on the living room floor. They ended up getting caught.

PM_ME_PARR0TS t1_iue7jkp wrote

I'm currently taking a thief to court who has stolen many things - and broken various laws - while she used to live for free on part of my property.

(Her responsibility was maintaining fences and pastures, and paying her own utilities. She did none of that.)

She went out of her way to sabotage things, steal furniture, etc.

You know what she left behind?

• A full set of cleaning supplies.

• A full set of gardening supplies.

• Tons of great dog stuff.

• Cattle equipment. It wasn't hers, but she stole a few pieces...and left the rest? One of them was an entire structure, so it's not like she was just trying to be sneaky and not push her luck.

• Cookware. Including a big ol pot that probably cost a bit.

• Tools. A bunch.

• Their $90 modem.

• Various other things that are in complete working condition?

She spent a month doing dumb shit like pulling the wires out of the water heater. Then left half her shit here instead of taking it to her own property.

She's also posting videos on social media that completely give away her baby daddy's workers comp fraud. Lol.

Thieves don't seem to be the brightest bunch. Glad the ones on your end got caught.

susanne-o t1_iud0pb9 wrote

Hansel and Gretel also were simply hungry.

[deleted] t1_iucjs6a wrote

[removed]

AutoModerator t1_iucjs76 wrote

Sorry, but your account is too new to post. Your account needs to be either 2 weeks old or have at least 250 combined link and comment karma. Don't modmail us about this, just wait it out or get more karma.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.