Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

NoDoughnut119 t1_iwkflfe wrote

the more you post the more you prove what a fool you are.

They are good, they are popular because they are good. They are not popular in the same was as the rebeca black's song "friday".

They are not my style but I can recognize their impact and popularity.

But please keep responding, you are just proving you have blind hatred for them for no good reason.

​

Nickelback is living rent free in your head :P

ChuckFeathers t1_iwkfw5n wrote

Lol just because you can't recognize hacks and I can doesn't mean my hatred is blind. My hatred is very well founded in despising low quality no-talent music, which nickelcrap very much is.

I mean you're literally saying every popular artist is by default good LMAO.

NoDoughnut119 t1_iwl4ilb wrote

>I mean you're literally saying every popular artist is by default good LMAO.

Name one popular artists with multiple hits in the top 50 that doesn't have millions of fans?

Just checked spotify, their one song "this is how you remind me" has nearly 700 million listens... surely they must pull quite a fan base if those are the numbers for their most popular song.

I fear you must have bungied with your umbilical cord when you were born and misjudged the length, thus suffering from brain damage to the frontal lobe. Nothing else can explain how you can be this illogical.

ChuckFeathers t1_iwlmfsk wrote

Again, popular = quality is your whole argument and It's just hilariously dumb and false.

NoDoughnut119 t1_iwm0vfk wrote

Never said so chuckle fucks, but please keep on showing us that your frontal lobe is lacking.

You do know it is called hall of fame, not hall of quality right? quality is subjective, fame is measurable.

ChuckFeathers t1_iwm7uun wrote

>They are good, they are popular because they are good.

Your words, Nosensenut119...

NoDoughnut119 t1_iwn4gcw wrote

I fear if i continue interacting with you you might just have an epiphany and harm yourself out of shame.

Good luck with life, you clearly need it.

ChuckFeathers t1_iwnbu6j wrote

Nice copout but whatever you need to tell yourself skippy.