Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

supernovababoon t1_iwni9og wrote

Has anyone ever even heard of her referred to as the Queen of Christmas? Just the fact that she even attempted this shows how out of touch and egotistical she is.

[deleted] t1_iwnn6ub wrote

[removed]

AutoModerator t1_iwnn6xj wrote

Sorry, but your account is too new to post. Your account needs to be either 2 weeks old or have at least 250 combined link and comment karma. Don't modmail us about this, just wait it out or get more karma.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

samu_rai t1_iwpse72 wrote

Literally everyone. Dolly Parton was the most recent high profile one.

InGenAche t1_iwq0w4b wrote

She'd get the trademark of Diva of Christmas I'm sure.

ScandalOZ t1_iwnjzw9 wrote

She has had that moniker since her song "All I Want For Christmas" hit #1 for several Christmas in a row.

You may not give a shit about her but that song is playing as soon as Christmas season is officially under way.

−13

bimbles_ap t1_iwnv6gj wrote

I don't consider one recognizable version of a song the epitome of Christmas time, pretty sure most people would agree.

Tyrion Twyin Lannister quote seems to be fitting: "Any [woman] who must say 'I am the [Queen]' is no true [Queen]"

GarbagePail10 t1_iwnvkoe wrote

That was Tywin

bimbles_ap t1_iwnxul6 wrote

Yep, you're right, guess I thought it was Tyrion because he had more disdain for Joffrey. It's been a while.

ScandalOZ t1_iwt5z8a wrote

I see all the rational people came out to down vote me. (sarcasm font)