Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ErichOdin t1_iwycy3u wrote

Martinez recently sold a Pokémon Illustrator card with a Gem Mint 9.5 rating for $672,000. Don’t ask what all that means, because I don’t know.

What a terrible article.

MowMyLawn69 t1_iwygck5 wrote

The article writer is far too cool to know what all that geek stuff means 😎

Ditto_D t1_iwyj0h7 wrote

Fucking idiots couldn't even bother googling what the card looks like and put a picture up. At this point; decent AI articles can't come fast enough to put idiots like this out of work.

WIN011 t1_iwyj5ug wrote

Even worse cause Martinez has made over 20 million in his career. This wasn’t what put him over the top.

bernard_wrangle t1_ix11s77 wrote

“What I do know is that money is more than double what Martinez could have made if he stayed with Las Vegas the rest of season.”

khyth t1_iwyqqli wrote

Can you imagine that the author considers himself a journalist? "I can't be bothered to do the research but i get paid per click so let me write down something I saw somewhere else!"

Imagine if your doctor were the same. "Don't ask me what will make your rash go away but i read somewhere you should try a cream!"

throwavvay23 t1_iwz0dou wrote

This site was started by a far right leaning asshat named Clay Travis so I'm not surprised they fail to do the minimum amount of research.

Flambam35 t1_ix0oqbr wrote

Seriously tired of lazy journalists who can't be bothered to do more than 2 minutes of background research. This is of the same quality as the schoolwork you do at the last minute on the bus on the way to school.

ScootyPuffJr1 t1_ix0atay wrote

Also the part about 400 pound lineman. That’s pushing 100 pounds more than the average offensive lineman and the heaviest players play defense.