Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

sparkleyflowers t1_iy5wl5c wrote

Do you have anything to say about the argument I made, or are you just gonna keep making shit up for your own amusement?

XadeXal t1_iy5xjnc wrote

She masturbate is a SCHOOL, everything else is irrelevant. I'd does not matter why she did it. I don't care that a teacher had an only fans. They get paid little. As soon as you bring children into a sexual situation everything else becomes irrelevant. And I doesn't matter if kids were at the school or not. School is supposed to be a safe place for children. And kids are always at school, even on weekends for sports. There is nothing you can say to excuse masturbating in a CHILDS institution.

−7

sparkleyflowers t1_iy5xzr9 wrote

What are you even doing? Are you building an army of straw men? Go clutch your pearls at someone else.

XadeXal t1_iy5z58c wrote

Masturbating to children is gross. Just stop.

−2

sparkleyflowers t1_iy5z9c3 wrote

You’re welcome to make your own post making your own arguments. No one is stopping you.

LonelyGamer1337 t1_iy7332l wrote

Although it wasn't your original intention I think this guy raised a valid point. Which is the fact that if this was a guy in this story this entire reddit thread would be crucifying him and not suggesting "well that sucks he had to do sex work on the side".

I'm sure that's not a topic you wanted to entertain but I think that particular criticism was valid and also agreed that teachers probably should get paid a bit more.