Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Old-Truth-405 t1_j2w49n9 wrote

I hear what you’re saying, but think of it this way too; getting to watch a practice round is a lot more personal than a public game. During a public game, the player has to be in full focus mode and has to basically ignore the crowd for the most part. In a practice game, they get to actually be on the field one-on-one with the player and converse with them. Think of it like going to a soundcheck of your favourite band. It’s only you and a couple of other people in the audience listening to your favourite songs without thousands of other people singing along as well.

tobmom t1_j2wx7m4 wrote

My husband has been to the masters and could only get practice round tickets and that’s not at all what it was like. It was just like spectating any day but happened to be practice round. Would be super cool if it was actually like you said.

[deleted] OP t1_j3fhozq wrote

[removed]

tobmom t1_j3fqqao wrote

Oh no he had a great time. But the previous commenter made it sound like you’d be able to be social with the golfers if they had given you the passes. But I don’t think that’s how it is. It’s just tickets to watch the round.