Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PM_RiceBowlRecipes t1_j6lsesi wrote

I guess more specifically I'm curious where she sold them. Obviously she didnt eat 11,000 cases. Just doing dumb math. Took place over 19 months, there are 578 days. 11,000 cases divided by 578 is about 19. So every single day without fail she would have to go and pick up 19 cases of chicken. I doubt she didnt take a day off but that puts it into perspective. 1.5 million divided by 11k is about $136 per case which sounds right from my past experience working in restaurants. That's a lot of chicken. Did she have a deal with local restaurants who didnt say anything because they got a deal? Was she Robin hood and donated it? Did she know someone in distribution (the people who loaded up her van before the distribution center opened) and then she just driver behind the building and gives back the chicken and they continue to sell it as normal so now that money is essentially laundered and they just balance the books and take cuts? The cops followed her so they know but nothing else has been included. The wingspericy is interesting.