Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

drecklia t1_ix6vnq0 wrote

I'll just watch the recap on youtube

−6

TheLastHotBoy t1_ix7qayz wrote

Step one: Turn on TV. Step two: Sit on couch. Step three: Watch.

Guypussy t1_ix8habb wrote

Was the exclamation point necessary?

−2

bluebirdybird t1_ixm3cue wrote

Any source for people outside the US? I'm a born New Yorker but permanently living abroad, so I don't have accounts for the cable providers that the NBC page requires (even if I use a VPN)

beckagerhart t1_ixmjemg wrote

DO NOT WATCH ON CBS GEEZ you won't actually be watching the parade you'll be watching advertisements and commentators who aren't talking about the parade at all. You'll miss almost everything. Watch it on Peacock or NBC. Peacock is actually live, NBC's channel is an hour behind that.

Incendiaryag t1_ixnk93o wrote

West coast here, slept in, peacock has it down now 😫. Any way to still watch?

Nek08a t1_ixoyg04 wrote

So I missed it, where can I watch a replay?

saturn_peaches t1_ixpsdh9 wrote

I'm from the US living in Belgium for 8 years now and I never get to see it. All the other broadcasts aside from NBC don't show everything. I need to be able to watch it the next day or in the weekend, as thanksgiving isn't a holiday in Europe. It's very annoying and I wish there was some way you could just pay to stream it after it's over.

bluebirdybird t1_ixpv4nr wrote

Pretty much in the same boat here (I'm in NL!). Since I have my Thanksgiving meal on Saturday, by then I usually find a recorded version of the NBC broadcast, like via torrent.

Yesterday I found a livestream of USA Today on YouTube that I could only access with my VPN. It had no commentary but still provided full audio of the parade. They were further up the route so it started & ended earlier as well.

Hotskilletburn t1_ixq5qhm wrote

Is there anyway to watch the NBC stream after the fact? I don’t have cable so I couldn’t record it and I was at the parade but now I want to see all the performances in front of macys