Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

sysyphusishappy t1_izo2u5r wrote

Yes fact. The unemployment rate in Florida is half of what it is in New York.

> Or the conservative idiots showing their fascist tendencies and shattering the American dream?

Hey, you think the government padlocking playgrounds in hasidic neighborhoods, locking people down, deciding what constitutes a "meal" that allowed us to sit at a bar, forcing children to eat on the cold ground and not speak, or deciding which workers are "essential" is fascist or nah? How about the government forcing people to take big pharma products they don't want or risk getting fired? Liberal or fascist?

How about printing and spending trillions during the pandemic and shutting downs schools and businesses in the largest economy on earth? You think the inflation that caused might have hurt the American dream?

−1

[deleted] t1_izo5s0b wrote

>Yes fact.

Wrong again! It's conservative lawlessness and dark age mentality that is depressing the youth.

>Hey, you think the government padlocking playgrounds in hasidic neighborhoods, locking people down, deciding what constitutes a "meal" that allowed us to sit at a bar, forcing children to eat on the cold ground and not speak, or deciding which workers are "essential" is fascist or nah? How about the government forcing people to take big pharma products they don't want or risk getting fired? Liberal or fascist?

>How about printing and spending trillions during the pandemic and shutting downs schools and businesses in the largest economy on earth? You think the inflation that caused might have hurt the American dream?

I think it's mostly the bald-faced lying and dark age mentality from conservatives. Nobody wants to be a serf and bow down to an orange king! Sorry Mr chucklehead!

sysyphusishappy t1_izo6ovj wrote

> Wrong again! It's conservative lawlessness and dark age mentality that is depressing the youth.

Is this a joke? Any opinion polls or any data at all that reflect this insane statement? That locking children down, closing their playgrounds and schools, forcing them to stare at screens all day and in many cases forcing them to stay home with their abusers, had no effect at all and children are really suicidal over Roe being overturned?

[deleted] t1_izo6z32 wrote

Yes. Go do a Google search. Or y'know, go outside and talk to some real people.

sysyphusishappy t1_izo74eu wrote

Oh. So you think making insane vague statements and then just telling people to "look it up!" is an effective debating tactic?

[deleted] t1_izo7kgs wrote

Seems to be working for you, lol. I'm just stating the truth and putting a similar amount of effort into the posts as not to waste my own time.

sysyphusishappy t1_izo8al7 wrote

Can you provide just one source or any data points at all to prove that Roe is responsible for the spike in children's mental health problems?

−1

[deleted] t1_izo8z7m wrote

I've provided just as many sources and data points as you have, buddy. Do your own research!