Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

sysyphusishappy t1_izosa7p wrote

> We didn’t even do an actual lockdown. I can’t believe you’re this much of a pussy

Oh. So it wasn't an "actual" lockdown like China did, so arresting people for walking in the park, the government deciding which workers are "essential", what constitutes a "meal" that would allow us to sit in a bar, banning funerals, banning parties, demanding papers to eat in a restaurant, and forcing people to take big pharma products or risk being fired was not authoritarian?

What do you think authoritarianism is?

> Weird that the global economy is fucked up from the pandemic but you’re so dumb and brain fried from grifters that you think democrats stopping you from sitting in a bar is what did it. Damn. You’re a selfish little coward

No, the global economy is "fucked up" because of the authoritarian response to covid that shut down a $23 trillion economy and printed trillions of dollars out of thin air as did almost all western countries.

> No masks.

Peer reviewed data shows that cloth and surgical masks block 10% and 12% of COVID aerosols respectively. About as good at "reducing transmission" as hijabs are at reducing impure thoughts.

https://uwaterloo.ca/news/media/study-supports-widespread-use-better-masks-curb-covid-19

I think you need to update your fascist talking points because even the CDC tacitly admitted cloth masks do nothing. Yet you are such a vicious fascist you insist the government force people to wear them, in direct contradiction to the actual science.

> No vaccines.

I took the first vaccine and still got COVID since they do almost nothing to protect against omicron. BTW what percentage of the population do you think are getting their 4th boosters now? How many boosters does it take? 10? 🤣🤣🤣

FrankFriendo t1_izou4dj wrote

Hahahahaha you’re a weak, male Karen. This is funny. You selfish little goon. This is like watching a child throw a tantrum.

Weird that there’s a lot of info about masks slowing the spread but you’re obsessed with cloth masks not being perfect. Nevermind that masking worked and there’s endless info to prove that simple fact. You’re too big of a selfish pussy. You’ll listen to whoever lets you continue to live like a little selfish boy. Boo-hooo.

[deleted] t1_izove53 wrote

[removed]

FrankFriendo t1_izp0l8g wrote

Can you explain how the spread of covid indoors has been proven time and time again to be greatly reduced by mask wearing? And every time masking went down, the hospitalization rates went up?

Why do they wear masks in Japan when illnesses go around? Why do doctors wear masks?

You are the biggest loser coward and I swear you don’t even live in NYC. Cherry pick more info to make it okay that you were a selfish pissbaby during a pandemic where people made actual sacrifices.

sysyphusishappy t1_izp1iqj wrote

> Can you explain how the spread of covid indoors has been proven time and time again to be greatly reduced by mask wearing? And every time masking went down, the hospitalization rates went up?

Lol. How did masks defy the laws of physics to do this? The peer reviewed data from actual scientists in a physics journal are crystal clear. Cloth masks let through 90% of COVID aerosols. Surgical masks let through 12%.

Please explain to me how letting through 90% of COVID aerosols led to "greatly reduced" spread? Would a condom that let through 90% of HIV particles "greatly reduce" the spread of HIV?

Or maybe you think that PHYSICS is less of a hard science than "public health"?

> You are the biggest loser coward and I swear you don’t even live in NYC. Cherry pick more info to make it okay that you were a selfish pissbaby during a pandemic where people made actual sacrifices.

Ah yes, posting peer reviewed data from a physics journal makes me a "loser coward" who doesn't live in NYC. 🤣 Denying the laws of physics to defend government policy is what truly brave new yorkers do.

FrankFriendo t1_izp7jzm wrote

You’re ignoring that if both parties are masked, transmission goes WAY down. Look it up. There’s enough data out there.

Not sure why that isn’t cracking into your brain but I guess you found your factoid about masks not being perfect so now your pissbaby selfish ass can stop looking. Anti-mask people are so pathetic.

[deleted] t1_izp8x1p wrote

[removed]

−1

[deleted] t1_izp97g6 wrote

You're getting pretty desperate here ignoring the laws of physics as they apply to epidemiology, lol.

sysyphusishappy t1_izp9gbx wrote

I don't... Which peer reviewed physics journal did you cite data from?

[deleted] t1_izpaf26 wrote

Citing the blockage of aerosols by these masks only reinforces the point that they reduce transmission of the disease. Go take an epidemiology 101 course.

sysyphusishappy t1_izpav1d wrote

> Citing the blockage of aerosols by these masks only reinforces the point that they reduce transmission of the disease

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Truly amazing how leftists hate science and data. The "blockage of aerosols" is TEN PERCENT. As in they let through 90% of COVID aerosols.

How does that "reinforce the point" that masks work? Would a condom that let through 90% of HIV particles "reinforce the point" that condoms stop HIV?

−1

FrankFriendo t1_izpbutm wrote

“Leftists”

You really don’t know what words mean. And you’re so confident that you don’t look like the biggest idiot mark out there.

[deleted] t1_izpokgw wrote

And that 10% compounds in a rapidly spreading virus. As I've been telling you for hours. Please go educate yourself. You can't claim to be the scientist in the room if you're the one who keeps plugging their ears whenever I mention the word "epidemiology".

sysyphusishappy t1_izqb9ah wrote

> And that 10% compounds in a rapidly spreading virus.

Lol but the 90% doesn't compound because reasons. Got it.

[deleted] t1_izqie00 wrote

The 90% compounds much less than 100%. That's what I mean by "the 10% compounds rapidly". 1.9^100 < 2^100.

I'm sorry, but that's just how math works.

FrankFriendo t1_izpamxb wrote

https://www.pnas.org/doi/10.1073/pnas.2119266119

Here’s one about mask wearing decreasing the spread of covid. Keep in mind, it means both parties are masked. Not just one person while you throw a temper tantrum like a baby with a full diaper.

sysyphusishappy t1_izqdobv wrote

Oh. Can you explain how this "public health" paper defies the laws of physics to make 10% effective masks "decrease the spread"?

−2

FrankFriendo t1_izqgjm5 wrote

Ehhhhhhh. I think you’re beyond help.

sysyphusishappy t1_izqhgb4 wrote

Right because anyone who understands that the laws of physics are immutable and that "public health" is a psuedoscience is "being help".

−2

[deleted] t1_izqk0g4 wrote

The issue is that you just don't understand physics or how it relates to epidemiology very well.

FrankFriendo t1_izpa65s wrote

You really found your one cherry-picked fact, perverted it to fit your selfish, scared narrative and now you just ignore all other data. It’s really remarkable that you’re not ashamed to look like such a pisspants child in public. Bravo!

[deleted] t1_izqfkz0 wrote

[removed]

−2

[deleted] t1_izqkd6w wrote

That cherry picked fact doesn't prove that. The study you're citing even says as much, dumbass.