Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

MirrorReflection0880 t1_j4nz1vw wrote

I feel bad for this father, he'll never see his beloved daughter ever again while that POS who murdered her will probably be free one day.

BeBackInASchmeck t1_j4nzz8j wrote

Not only that, but there are many people out there who vandalized her memorial in support of her murderer.

MirrorReflection0880 t1_j4o1gwm wrote

>Not only that, but there are many people out there who vandalized her memorial in support of her murderer.

Wish i didn't read this... my heart sinks.

dekalbavenue t1_j4q6ith wrote

It's not true

−2

MirrorReflection0880 t1_j4qzsjs wrote

You're right, it's not Michelle Go's memorial. It's another innocent Asian woman name Christina Lee, who was followed, raped and murdered in her apartment. Her memorial was vandalized.

joyousRock t1_j4oj60u wrote

Is this really true? I find it hard to believe that Martial Simon had supporters after murdering this innocent woman

_princepenguin_ t1_j4pbkf6 wrote

Googling "Michelle Go memorial vandalized" returns one relevant result. That result is this Reddit thread. Everything else is "missing: vandalized" so safe to say this isn't true.

duaneap t1_j4oteyd wrote

I’ve been Googling and can’t find anything.

k1lk1 t1_j4ohy4e wrote

Do you have a source for that?

duaneap t1_j4ot6cr wrote

Wait, really? Why support the murderer though? Is he someone important or whatever?

READERmii t1_j4rj8t3 wrote

> there are many people out there who vandalized her memorial in support of her murderer.

For someone who has no idea who this chick is, why are there people happy she’s dead?

−1

BeBackInASchmeck t1_j4rt3nq wrote

Those people are upset that people are discussing the topic of anti-asian hate.

READERmii t1_j4rv6tc wrote

How do we know it was anti-asian hate? Was the killer non Asian?

Edit: Why am I being down voted for asking a question the article literally says:

> We do not have all the answers, and we may never know whether her death was motivated by racial animus.

−2

Darrkman t1_j4o1h68 wrote

I remember the racists of this sub tried to say it was Black people destroying her memorial when video clearly showed it wasn't.

This sub and it's obsession with Black people is hilarious.

−52