Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

ClintBarton616 t1_jci1w1u wrote

Most of them probably aren't valuable unless they are particularly old or are the the first appearances of specific characters. You'd have better luck just writing up a list and hitting the back issue sites/ebay

dlandis07 t1_jchr6ge wrote

Atomic City

Brave New Worlds

jewishsuperhero t1_jchvrik wrote

Brave New Worlds
Fat Jack's Comic Crypt
Atomic City Comics

PhillyOwl215 t1_jchzzil wrote

Blue line Collectibles in the Girard Estates area South Philly, like 17th & Ritner

FriedHigh OP t1_jci04he wrote

Yeah i called them monday they said they only look at comics on Saturdays don’t know if that’s actually true or not lol.

ME24601 t1_jck6m1e wrote

>I have like 200 comics wanted to see if they have any value.

If you just want to know if they're valuable, your best bet is to just check the sold listings on ebay.

sexualtyrann0saur t1_jchpuow wrote

They are probably too far from you, but there are two in Delaware that have been around forever. Comicmania in Wilmington and Captain Blue Hen in Newark.

z7q2 t1_jckjc2i wrote

If you can find a small comic book convention where you can get a dealer's table cheap, it might be fun to get rid of them all that way. You'll sell a few comics to people, have fun talking with everyone, and then one of the other dealers will give you an offer on what's left in bulk. You'll probably break even unless you're sitting on some rares.

Dealer's tables at big conventions are expensive, $500 or so. But something at a smaller con might be $100. Happy Googling.

christpunchers t1_jcm0hwb wrote

You can give Pricecharting a shot and see if any have any value. Most stores don't care to take in bulk unless it's worth it for them.

IPA_lot_ t1_jcjy0l5 wrote

What do you have? Unless you have some keys they probably won’t take them.