Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

_mynameisclarence t1_jb565dk wrote

Lol are you new here?

DlnnerTable OP t1_jb5amnp wrote

I’m just trying to keep the city clean. Idk about you but I dislike walking through streets and sidewalks with garbage blowing around

_mynameisclarence t1_jb5bf71 wrote

My comment came off dickish at you & that wasn’t the intention. My comment came from what is likely mutual dissatisfaction with the way this city is ran & responsiveness to taxpayer concerns / quality of life issues. Apologies.

DlnnerTable OP t1_jb5i4mx wrote

All good. No worries. I’m sure we’re all in the same boat with our feelings towards how the city is run

themightychris t1_jb5c74s wrote

I like this one: https://www.amazon.com/EZPIK-Extra-Long-Grabber-Reacher-Picker-Upper-Pickup-Stick/dp/B07WVP7QWM

Plus a nice big orange Home Depot bucket is a good kit. Take walks around your block with them while you're on calls

DlnnerTable OP t1_jb5is9s wrote

Good for you for helping out. I don’t dare touch the trash I see on the streets in fear of what’s on it but this would solve that problem. Thanks!

FishtownYo t1_jb7h6ta wrote

I got a few of the cheap versions at Harbor Freight for 3 or 4 bucks, amazingly enough after two years I’m still using the first one, but these things are great. People probably think I’m working off community service or something…