Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

whoyoufoowing t1_jdveajf wrote

Does anyone go to the City fitness Graduate hospital ? Thinking of signing up wanted some insight on crowds, staff and cleanliness of place

Also thinking of the YMCA in the area if anyone goes there as well

Thanks !

leninluvr t1_jdvqku9 wrote

I used to go, clean but cramped. Staff are generally fine but I jumped through some hoops to get a lower monthly rate (they have a little punch card and if you do all the dumb shit you get 10 bucks off your membership) and it was a hassle, dealing with their middle management trying to body shame you into buying personal training. I would try the Y.

ElectricTiger391 t1_jdwdhdc wrote

That's too bad, I go to the East Passyunk location and it's great, I got my free Thrive session when I signed up and besides for like three texts sent over the course of the last year I have not been bugged by the staff about changing my membership plan.

salamanderXIII t1_jdw7hhu wrote

I go there sometimes. It's nice enough, but a bit cramped as r/leninluvr said. I find myself at the Logan Square location much more frequently. I like the extra space and the sauna is much better.

ElectricTiger391 t1_jdwd920 wrote

One of my coworkers goes to that one, he likes it a lot but has said it's pretty rough how crowded it gets during the typical post work hours.