Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

IKillZombies4Cash t1_iu536gz wrote

In this country there is a solid non-zero chance the lunatic has a gun.

[deleted] t1_iu5bdwa wrote

[removed]

−56

nrobi t1_iu5o5ay wrote

A shootout on a crowded subway car is not a win for anyone.

ConglomerateCousin t1_iu5dbxa wrote

I wouldn’t say it’s okay 100%, but probably above 50%. Would you be willing to bet with those odds? I would not

ForkBombGoBoom t1_iu5eswu wrote

I'd be the one making it a certainty if I was there xD

I'd step in against the crazies, they are usually drug addicts or mentally ill, and I expect most junkies have already sold guns for drugs. It's the teenagers I worry about in this city. They'd have more guns than me and they don't think about their futures.

−26

patrick9921 t1_iu68m25 wrote

So who wins a gun fight? Is it good guy with gun, or does number of guns trump that? Does good guy with gun that turns into bad guy with gun beat the current good guy with a gun? Would good guy turned bad guy trump a permanent bad guy with a gun or is it a tie because in the moment they are both bad? Does caliber win over all else? Just asking because i want to be clear before i get in a gunfight that i have the upper hand. Dont want to chance my life to random bullets aimed at me.

ominousQuacking t1_iu5mc6t wrote

yeah but if the perp is dropped after you're already dead, you're already dead. also, cross fire.

philadelphia-ModTeam t1_iub2cx8 wrote

Rule 6: This comment was removed for advocating, threatening, or promoting actions likely to lead to violence or physical harm.