Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

corbomitey t1_isc6gyh wrote

Because I’m not allowed discuss details of cases involving students without risking future employment or my professional license. I gave examples of when I was a student - which I have no limitations on - yesterday and that comment got downvoted too.

You know what, I got mine. I have the fancy papers with the Penn emblems. I get invited to the to elitist dinners at the Union League and the exclusive cocktail hours at the Art Museum. I get asked to sit in rooms at city hall where policy is hammered out.

And I get to continue doing that because of the letters after my name and the institution that gave them to me. And I risk getting to continue to do that when I stand up for all the people I love and who love me who don’t have the fancy papers with the right combination of letters. And there’s certainly no reason to do that here.

They’re great. They’re all great. Go Penn. Evict the whole neighborhood. Back the Blue. Wawa’s right. Fuck them kids. Lock em up. Etc. Etc.

−3

dotcom-jillionaire OP t1_iscfgtu wrote

ohhh ok i see. that makes total sense then. penn has eyes and ears all over this city and enough money to finish the job. stay safe, friend

corbomitey t1_isch06b wrote

You’re right. I already admitted that.

I see the light now. The real threat to me are the children. How could have I been so misguided?

−1