Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

alittlemouth t1_ixqt3qx wrote

How is this not considered self promotion, and how is it relevant to the Philly sub? Of the 15+ places you mention only one is Philadelphia-based.

sarahirking t1_ixqtjff wrote

There are a few businesses that are Philly based and all of them ship everywhere! Just trying to share love for small businesses because this is a really important time of year for them. The video isn't sponsored, it's my genuine desire to help these shops out during the holiday season.

−3

alittlemouth t1_ixqu884 wrote

"A few." There is literally a single business on your list that's Philly-based and you've spammed a bunch of city subreddits with this same video. Sorry, fam. Nobody is gonna follow your YouTube channel or your IG, especially when you downvote people who call you out. Glad you support small, though. That's important.

sarahirking t1_ixqulqk wrote

I'm not looking for followers, I'm sharing the video to places where you can shop in person with these stores and everyone has an online shop plus national shipping. I posted it to 4 city subreddits, not dozens. Two of these shops are in Philly. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving and can spread some cheer this season.

−3

alittlemouth t1_ixqvqrd wrote

Can you share some info as to why you chose 15+ places that span the country, then chose specific city subreddits to share them to? I mean, you're literally NYC, VA, Oregon, Montreal, Colorado, California. All over the fuckin map and then you decide that it's "local." I had a lovely Thanksgiving and today am thankful that I don't have to shill to pay the rent.

sarahirking t1_ixqw4ug wrote

Most are places I've lived and stores I've shopped with for years. They're all small local shops in their areas and almost all have been my own community at some point. I'm not shilling I'm literally just sharing my favorite small stores for small business Saturday. Nothing is sponsored and I don't make any money. Genuinely just posted this to share something nice and help businesses I love and didn't expect this much pushback. I'm sorry that I bothered you with my post.

−1

alittlemouth t1_ixqwg2m wrote

Okay, cool. You're W4W and L4L history says otherwise. I hope you become internet famous one day, girl. Live the dream!!!

[deleted] OP t1_ixqr509 wrote

[deleted]

pillingz t1_ixqs11f wrote

Your username is too real right now.

sarahirking t1_ixqvgl9 wrote

I just added a comment with all the shops and links if you prefer not to click!