Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ivuqidv wrote

Edit 2: Eddie has been found!! Thanks so much for helping spread awareness for this little guy!

#$500 reward!!

Hi!! My friends/neighbors were out of town and left their dog Eddie with a friend in the Pennsport area. The dog escaped from their friend’s house, so they flew home early and have been looking for Eddie all day for 2 days now.

If you see a small, energetic, white/brown Jack Russell-chihuahua mix, please call/text 215-439-8643. He’s fast and will likely run away, but even a sighting will help us pinpoint him!

He was last spotted on a Ring camera yesterday at Front & Snyder, but we have no idea where he’s headed next. Anything helps!

Thank you!!

Edit: He is chipped, too!

Linkstas t1_ivvw4ra wrote

I hate when I see big rewards for lost animals because you know the owner loved that animal dearly. When my cat was lost I offered a crazy reward also. 30 nights of searching and I found my girl on New Year’s Day

Live_For_Love t1_ivxpa6w wrote

Oh, thank goodness! I love a happy ending like that.

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ix9vdb3 wrote

Update: Eddie has been found!! Thanks so much for helping spread awareness for this little guy!

Accomplished_Crab392 t1_ivxttr7 wrote

I’m so happy she’s been found! Big rewards always give it more of a gut punch, I am curious, did any scammers reach out to try to get the money? I’ve always been worried that advertising large sums could lead to a lot of heartache on the owners part.

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ix9vcgz wrote

Update: Eddie has been found!! Thanks so much for helping spread awareness for this little guy!

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ivyxfcp wrote

I’m so glad your story had a happy ending! I’m really crossing my fingers that Eddie’s does too

MammothSufficient601 t1_ivv867i wrote

Please update when Eddie is found. Give him hugs from all of us.

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ix9vent wrote

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ivyxa52 wrote

I will! No news so far, but everyone is still looking! I’m extra worried with all the rain today

Live_For_Love t1_ivv6pn3 wrote

I hope he’s found safe and returned to you! That’s got to be difficult.

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ix9vf8a wrote

tonymeatballs2 t1_ivwc777 wrote

🙏I can feel how much they love that little sweetie. I want a happy ending to this story soooo much!❤

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ivyxhsk wrote

I promise to update if/when Eddie is found!

TooManyDraculas t1_iw0qnt6 wrote

I know that dog!

He's a little skittish but he loves people.

If anyone spots him he might hide at first, but if you're chill he'll come see you.

We'll keep our eyes out for him.

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ix9vgpn wrote

MammothSufficient601 t1_ix9zmxo wrote

Something else to be very thankful for this holiday. Very happy for you and your lucky pup. Big hugs all around.

DifferentJaguar t1_ix915z4 wrote

Please tell me Eddie has been found?! I've been checking for updates but haven't seen any

NotMitchelBade OP t1_ix9v7tz wrote

Your comment must’ve been a good luck charm! I (just now) got a text that Eddie has been found!!

DifferentJaguar t1_ixa8vak wrote

Oh my god that makes me so freakin happy!! I couldnt stop thinking about this post