Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

typeytypetype t1_iyjih2i wrote

PhillyPanda t1_iyjl6l9 wrote

It’s always fascinating the large number of people who would prefer to type a question into reddit where they then have to wait on others to respond and blindly trust the provided information vs Google the same thing and get an immediate answer from an authoritative source

Darius_Banner t1_iyjn60a wrote

For things like this I much prefer Reddit. Website are often not specific enough and things change

PhillyPanda t1_iyjoaiw wrote

I’d much prefer to read the measurements posted on the venue than trust an individual to remember the max bag size measurements allowed the last time they went

BigAssMoustache t1_iyjmg8d wrote

I was more hoping to hear from someone who’s brought a kid with them and maybe they’ve made exceptions, so I came here. Think both mine and partners bags would be too big.

PhillyPanda t1_iyjowyx wrote

Any word of mouth exceptions are also contingent on getting a security person who’s lenient on the bag policy which is a gamble. I’ve had my exact same purse treated differently at the same venue so I wouldn’t chance it personally if it’s stuff you need

BigAssMoustache t1_iyjqm0w wrote

Yeah that’s been my experience as well. My partner really wants to bring our kid. My ideal scenario is we can’t get in, she gets pissed and we go to a brewery and watch it instead. Guaranteed if we do get in, probably an hour tops before my kid starts wigging out and we embarrassingly have to get up and leave anyways.

Darius_Banner t1_iyjncow wrote

My suggestion is stuff 2 or 3 diapers in your pocket and don’t risk an altercation. Security is not known to be either flexible or intelligent.

AutoModerator t1_iyjhuz8 wrote

Your post contains the words "Wells Fargo Center" and is likely a frequently asked question on the sub. Please see the wiki for recommendations, the "Wells Fargo Center" website or participate in our general chat threads on Tuesday or Friday. If you feel this was removed in error, please message the moderators.

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

−1