[deleted] t1_j3y92ei wrote

[deleted] t1_j3y9g1m wrote

[removed]

[deleted] t1_j3y9rut wrote

[removed]

[deleted] t1_j3ya5qt wrote

[removed]

QuidProJoe2020 t1_j3yae4o wrote

Lol it's like arguing with a brick wall.

I'm explaining that the congress had the power to impeach Nixon because every US citizen gives it that power via the constitution. That's why it wasn't "disenfranchisment".

Similarly, the assembly has the right to impeach any county official because every PA resident gives the assembly the power to do so via the PA constitution.

Please read about political powers and learn where our rights come from.

[deleted] t1_j3ybajh wrote

[deleted]

QuidProJoe2020 t1_j3yc1kr wrote

An impeachable offense is literally any offense the assembly determines, which is what you don't understand.

Impeachment is a POLITCAL TOOL. Therefore, if everyone in PA asked the assembly to impeach a county official because he's a cowgirls fan, that's literally allowed lol

Again, you don't understand politcs nor where powers come from. They come from the people, and the people determine what is impeachable, by voting for assemblyman/women that agree on what is impeachable.

It's why in PA constitution all is needed to be impeached is "misbehaving" which the assembly, via the voters, can determine drinking coke instead of Pepsi is impeachable. It's why all impeachment does is remove you from office not send you to jail, it's PURELY POLITCAL, and any action can be found to be politcal in nature for voters to say yea impeach him.

Whatever have a good day, it's clear you have no interest in understanding state law or how politcal powers operate in our liberal democracy lol

[deleted] t1_j3ydabj wrote

[removed]

QuidProJoe2020 t1_j3yednv wrote

Lol I'm a barred attorney, don't worry, I think I understand how constitutional law works.

You think an assembly using power given to it by voters is disenfranchising voters.

I can tell you're probably not even from this city, probably some yuppie transplants or out in the burbs. Krasner making the city more dangerous than when I was running on the streets in the 90s is like the defitnion of "misbehaving" but hey just a few more dead minorities probably doesnt bother you lol

Have a good one man, keep fighting the good fight of being righteously indignant.