Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Cplcoffeebean t1_j51ektn wrote

Cedar point isn’t anything to write home about but it’s reasonably priced and their sandwiches are usually very good. In my experience, Front Street is not reasonably priced and their food is usually meh and under-seasoned or lacking flavor. Also yeah you’re right their cocktails stink.

Little_Noodles t1_j51fhrf wrote

Fair. I like Front St because they do a good job of accommodating my house’s dietary restrictions, and the worst food we ever had there was still pretty ok. I just don’t order cocktails there.

I like Cedar Point for the reasons you mentioned, but when they do fail on me, they’ve failed big. I wouldn’t risk it if I was trying to impress someone.

Cplcoffeebean t1_j51fv0x wrote

Oh yeah absolutely. Their commitment to dietary variety is great. I’ve got a bunch of lactose intolerant or vegan and gluten free folk in my life so I’ve been there a bunch. The last few times I’ve been there I’ve avoided anything other than appetizers, just been disappointed so many times.

Cedar Point hasn’t failed me but I did miss in the original post the bit about impressing someone. Cedar Point is a great place for a happy hour beer or two and a burger on a rainy weekday.