Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

SirLeaf t1_j89tmsv wrote

>1st way to delete your OG comment.
>
>2nd you are still ignoring the premise. The premise is that we are all eugenicists in inconsistent ways.
>
>3rd, this is not about cultural taboos surrounding incest, it is about the genetic effect of incest, which is very often birth defects.
>
>4th This is an apology of eugenics and not Nazism. this article is ultimately making a humanist argument for eugenics by arguing that it is basically mainstream medicine, especially in terms of abortion.
>
>5th please read the entire article. I didn't even write it, I just think it's interesting. You seem to want people to to dismiss it because it appears to you an apology of Nazism. It is very clearly not.

You are spreading propaganda and delete your opinions when it is challenged. This is closer to nazism than anything advocated for in the article.

AConcernedCoder t1_j89ut9a wrote

I blocked you at first but I can't now for 24 hours now that I unblocked you so that I could respond to a point conflating anti-natalism with eugencs. You'll be blocked again tomorrow. Don't harass me.

−19

dadbod001 t1_j8upbbk wrote

Your ad hominem ‘Nazi’ attack might make you popular in /politics, but I don’t think it’ll get you far here.