Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

K-Frederic t1_j8uyddq wrote

I know it’s weird, nonsense and stupid question though, I just came up with the question “are feelings perfect or imperfect ?” Think about the feelings are truth or not, I’d say feelings are perfect because these express what you think purely. Although when it comes to how human is, human is definitely imperfect in many meaning so ai can say feelings are also imperfect and fragile. (I can’t define fragile means imperfect though) So I’d like to hear what you guys think about this question. I’m sure all thoughts and answers are correct.

bradyvscoffeeguy t1_j8vb43f wrote

Here's a thought: your question is dumb and meaningless. According to you that is correct.

Qawali t1_j90ddpc wrote

start by asking what perfect even means. how do you even define perfect, and if feelings something you can attach that adjective to.

that being said, its a question that leads nowhere.

K-Frederic t1_j90l8mb wrote

That's what I'd like to ask you too. I'm sure everyone has different definitions and it'll be great to learn how they define "perfect" and "imperfect".

TeaStainedTees t1_j90s09t wrote

I agree with this. I’m seeing a lot of arguments and questions lacking vital definitions. I’m not going to get upset if someone has to use more words to make a finer point.