Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

zombiep00 t1_jdsn0ge wrote

I know this gets said a lot, but I really did search through the comments to see if anyone else had noticed this/had said what it was.

I don't know what it is, either. It's driving me insane. It looks like fingers but whose would they be??

NoHandBananaNo t1_jdstlrj wrote

Judging by the size they are from someone bigger than the guy in the photo.

And the bit where they meet his sleeve is quite a blurry, murky area of the image, esp compared to his hoodie zip.

Im starting to wonder if this pic itself is photoshopped.

the_tab_key t1_jdsyruf wrote

The blue to the left is the shoulder of another guy in the car. Looks like his elbow is over the back of the seat or he is just holding it up to block the wolf from coming into the front of the car; with his hand supporting the wolf's head. you can see his thumb jutting out on the other side of the driver's arm as well.

HaronH t1_jdvdezn wrote

It's not. The person you see isn't the dog's owner, I'm guessing the owner was with them.

Zetheryian OP t1_jdvnth2 wrote

I'm the owner. I was sitting next to him, holding back the wolf.

kingfifteen t1_jdt9jg5 wrote

It’s a photoshop sub, how are more people not seeing this. Wolves are big but this photo looks doctored.

Lee_Troyer t1_jdt3n1q wrote

My interpretation : someone is sitting behind the driver, next to the wolf and has their hand on the wolf's collar to keep it from bothering the driver too much.