Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Geo-NS t1_jdya6gj wrote

Klin24 t1_jdxnpqz wrote

CorgiNice2745 t1_jdzf4c4 wrote

Reminds me of the album cover for “Things Fall Apart” by The Roots.

Daniel_Eaves t1_jdxueig wrote

jamiemm t1_jdz6ewy wrote

Now I want a buddy cop Miami vice/psych type show where the two kids in front make those faces at each other when someone they’re questioning is lying to them

popeboy t1_je0d225 wrote

This is what I came for. If no one had put in the OG skeptical third world child, I would have been disappointed.

JBMacGill t1_jdywcds wrote

[deleted] t1_jdz2rdy wrote

[deleted]

RedCaio t1_jdz3gmi wrote

I think they were just trying to make it easier to click to see the image.

[deleted] t1_jdz3nsv wrote

[deleted]

RedCaio t1_jdz3xdn wrote

Not on mobile at least (I use the Apollo app for Reddit). Your link pops up asking you to download the Dropbox app first.

Daniel_Eaves t1_jdz41f5 wrote

Ok, my bad. Lesson learned. Thanks RedCaio for being a human being and taking the time to explain what I did wrong. On my laptop it opens just as easy in dropbox.

[deleted] t1_jdxn6yt wrote

[deleted]

ApiContraption t1_jdxn6zz wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post

supagirl277 t1_jdz2zm0 wrote

This has got to be a kid rethinking that Mormon wedding stuff, cause that’s a temple in the background, I’m 80% sure

ElfHaze t1_je2a8o9 wrote

I JUST came home from work and saw a pantless man bent over FULL coinpurse swingin in the Canadian wind….. this was my face.

[deleted] t1_jdxnqqh wrote

[deleted]

ApiContraption t1_jdxnqrr wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post