Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Geo-NS t1_ivacowl wrote

BrotherSeamus t1_ivah5gv wrote

GonWithTheNen t1_ivbstaq wrote

This is so creative! You are definitely one of those who have a keen sense of imagination, and someone who thinks 'outside the box.'

People like you are why I've been watching this sub for years. : D

theextremelymild t1_ivf6qcf wrote

Hahaha nice exactly what i thought Dizzy always amazed me not only with his music but also with his toad-like neck cheeks 😂

ChuCHuPALX t1_ivdpbjz wrote

Do this but with the starters scene.. Will yield more karma.

[deleted] t1_iva7mfw wrote

[deleted]

ApiContraption t1_iva7mh4 wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post

wldmr t1_ivakpb9 wrote

What kind of savage feels fine posting an image with black bars like this? And to an image editing sub, no less!

dontaskme5746 t1_ivd95mp wrote

Black bars. Blurry. Pleasant composition, but not of the fish itself, which is what will be cropped. I have a hard time believing that a better photo couldn't be found in under a minute of googling, and don't know why that wasn't done.

prodias2 t1_ivaemzc wrote

Could someone explain what the actual fork is going on with this fish?

_Cyberostrich_ t1_ivagxr6 wrote

It was originally a genetic mutation and now some fish are bred like this because people think it looks cool

Unfortunately it makes the fish’s life a lot harder, swimming is more challenging, and if one of the sacks gets damaged they can get nasty infections, also the sacks can cause the fish to get sucked into filters apparently

Pretty much the fish version of a pug