Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ApiContraption t1_iz1vxy9 wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post

Eleutherii t1_iz2gtr4 wrote

I wanna laugh cause this little guy does look objectively hilarious in the pic but also.... He seems kinda genuinely stressed out 😐☹️

FUCKTWENTYCHARACTERS t1_iz3dd4o wrote

Elephants swim quite well in the wild. I think it's probably just fine. In the saddest scenario he's in the pool for physical therapy or because his real parents tragically died and now has to be taught the way of the aquelephant by humans.

egonsepididymitis t1_iz3oe07 wrote

I was looking through the comments, hoping someone would give context of what is happening to him. Looks like a chain is around his neck and he’s in a swimming pool. I hope this isn’t some animal abuse in a 3rd world country & he’s being used in a circus or made to do tricks in a pool the water.

Eleutherii t1_iz428bo wrote

I know, that kind of seems to be what it is. 😓 I hope he's okay

iwillcuntyou t1_iz4436e wrote

So disappointed no one's seen how well that baby elephants hairline matches Elon musk's original one

IronGemini t1_iz3qzjl wrote

Someone please do one with “The Thing” from the John Carpenter movie

MXXIV666 t1_iz5cwfd wrote

This is exactly what I look like if I try to swim more than 100m