Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ApiContraption t1_iz4rybe wrote

Please post any comments that are not a photoshop as a reply to this comment and leave the top of the thread for original content.

I, Bot, removed my first comment to keep this nest at the bottom of the page.

Check out the /r/photoshopbattles "Best of 2020" Results!

Other subreddits for 'shoppers: /r/cutouts, /r/battleshops

^Posting ^a ^cutout? ^Please ^read ^this.

^(Helpful links for this image:) ^Other ^Discussions ^| ^KarmaDecay ^| ^Google ^Image ^Search

^(This is an automated response) ^FAQ ^| [^Send ^Feedback](http://www.reddit.com/message/compose/?to=apicontraption&subject=Feedback thingId&message=Link to post

miniperez87 t1_iz5c3vx wrote

Lily from AT&T if she was a mechanic.

YesplzMm t1_iz6wcod wrote

Definitely see the resemblance, but this girl would grab your nuts and practically rip them off instead of being offended if you sexualized her.

Demonyx12 t1_iz5ruqg wrote

Huge 'Tank Girl' vibes.

nicknsm69 t1_iz847us wrote

I was hoping to see a Tank Girl edit. Doesn't look like there's one...yet.

supera8y t1_iz5pc9h wrote

I thought this was taken in a gym and she was doing that weird trend of lifting unusual things

DasConsi t1_iz5zqqy wrote

Is that a truck engine?

Thustrak t1_iz61z3s wrote

I'm not a 100% sure or anywhere close, but I'm guessing it is from a Caterpillar or something similar

zaza610 t1_iz62sfl wrote

Yeah that’s a caterpillar engine for sure

lateralus9679 t1_iz6idcb wrote

I work for a western star/freightliner truck/parts dealership, can confirm it's definitely a cat engine, and from the looks of it , it has a Bendix air compressor on it because cat parts are so damn expensive lol.

zaza610 t1_iz6iqv3 wrote

Seriously that compressor is 1/4th the cost of a oem cat replacement lol

FuckTheMods5 t1_iz6t68p wrote

I was thinking truck engine, because of the beacons and horns on the shelf. If the shelf wasn't there, my guess would be farm tractor.

noobtastic31373 t1_iz6izbt wrote

I'm choosing to see that as a small inline 4 and shed just really small.

pmmerandomthings t1_iz86inu wrote

yes, it's a C15, a 15 litre 6cyl straight 6 diesel engine. they get used in trucks, boats, generators, that kind of thing.

DuskShy t1_iz8v4lm wrote

Is that... Claire? Runs the bar in the Afterlife?

android151 t1_iz8zk8c wrote

I’m expecting a Winry Rockbell in this thread, I hope someone with PS can complete