Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Septimore t1_ja1oc3g wrote

I do not know a single one of coffee drive throughs in finland and Finland is the world's biggest consumer of coffee on a per-person basis...

You have a cup at the morning, then at work, maybe at lunch, then at the 1-3 am and then you can wait to get home to brew some more.

Latte is warm milk and coffee, you can use a saucepan. Cappuccino? Wisk your milk in the pan and it will foam. $300€ espresso machine is just stupid.

"Decide you want a cuppa? Drive home?" Have some backbone and not give in to every whim my stupid ass brain decides to want. Not gonna go out of my way to get just a cup of overpriced coffee...

But 'murican people will even get their breakfast at mcdonalds so... Whatever.

−4

stayinblitzed1 t1_ja1quwr wrote

I’m sure you buy other over priced stuff just as well. Idk why everyone hates on everyone these days. So what some people buy coffee when they are out and about? What difference does it make to you? I mean I don’t do it but coffee isn’t the best. I will buy a beer when I’m out somewhere and those are definitely overpriced compared to a beer at home.

−1

Septimore t1_ja1r5ow wrote

"Everyone hates on everyone" i don't see where i hated on anyone? Just wondering why and how people like to support that kind of bussiness.

stayinblitzed1 t1_ja1rxog wrote

Because the last sentence is definitely a dig. Convenience I’m sure is a big part to why people go to a drive through for coffee. If I’m driving across a country. Where am I gonna stop for coffee?

−2

Septimore t1_ja1ser6 wrote

Driving across the country? This flat tire one is also on a road trip lol.

Anyway, my first thought would be to actually go to some diner or whatever, i don't know what kind of places you have there. Get a bite to eat and coffee there. Propably some combo deal for coffee and a sandwich for $5. But driving across the country doesn't happen everyday...

stayinblitzed1 t1_ja1spet wrote

So now you just assume things? You have no clue if this person knows his tire is flat. Have no clue where they were before this or where they are going after. I’m done with this