Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

zomgtehvikings t1_ja9h4by wrote

What legend

Computer_Ghost t1_ja9ixz4 wrote

I’m assuming they’re talking about the price of Arizona Tea staying 99¢ even through the toughest of times for the economy.

zomgtehvikings t1_ja9j3o0 wrote

Oh it isn’t that way at all stores. There are variant cans printed without the “.99¢!” on it and they’re like $1.19 instead.

Mister_Xian t1_jab0def wrote

Those are the plastic bottles.
Cans have/are/will be 99c

zomgtehvikings t1_jab0gre wrote

I’ll go to the store tomorrow and take a picture of cans for $1.19 and without the 99¢ thing on them.

Mister_Xian t1_jab1jav wrote

This is what I'm referring to.
Arizona recently made an announcement that the price will increase in the East coast markets.
This increase did/does not refer to the aluminum cans.
If a can is listed for more than 99c, it is the fault of the shop owner.
The viral photo of a $1.29 can is CAD
fact-check

zomgtehvikings t1_jab1r71 wrote

Yes I’m aware the smaller than the can but more expensive bottles exist. I also drink an Arizona can a day, so wait until I get mine tomorrow from one of the stores that charges more and I’ll show you. Store is closed right now so I can’t do that. Again, a can. Not a bottle.

Mister_Xian t1_jab2f35 wrote

How much the store charges is irrelevant. Arizona still manufactures cans that say 99c in America.
If your shop is selling them for more, or selling Canadian cans that say 1.29, they're doing you dirty.
AriZona even says so

zomgtehvikings t1_jab35j5 wrote

Okay I was talking about stores to begin with, and if that’s the case why do they manufacture cans without the 99¢ great buy? Almost like they’re full of shit and want to have their cake and eat it too. They also sell cans online for $2.50 each. So again they’re full of shit.