Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

theplaneguy321 t1_ja3stzr wrote

How do you accidentally hold your phone upside down

Pastulio814 t1_ja3uxy2 wrote

So I was holding my phone upright, but then my judo instructor, who I was traveling with flipped me, and while he did that I freaked out and accidentally went into the settings disabling the auto-turn feature. While still fumbling I exited the settings, went back to the camera, and then took a picture while I was at the half way point of the flip. Once I was fully flipped and settled, dazed, I go onto reddit and post the picture not realizing that it was, in fact, upside down.

talking_turtle_ OP t1_ja3wxhf wrote

Laugh all u want, but that is litterally what happend. My phone does not automatically correct it when I hold it upside down. I am also very well aware that the photo is infact upside down, because that is what gives it its magic in my opinion. I get why you are sceptical and think I'm lying, but the truth is I'm not.

Pastulio814 t1_ja3x6wh wrote

I'm just fucking with you. I like it upside down lol

talking_turtle_ OP t1_ja3xhb3 wrote

Ow I'm sorry. Sarcasm isnt always that obvious to me online. Have a great day :)

talking_turtle_ OP t1_ja3tgqq wrote

The group was moving to another point where the teacher would explain something. The Sun shined in my eyes. And I was talking to a friend of mine. So I just quickly took my phone out, turned around and made a picture without looking. (So just using the buttons on the side of your phone. Twice the on/off one, once the volume down one)