Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

ABena2t t1_iuf50f3 wrote

how are those blueberry muffin kit kats?

orangewedgeledge t1_iufj3un wrote

They're disappointing. Don't do it

ABena2t t1_iufjgb8 wrote

thanks.. they were appealing bc I love blueberry muffins and I love kit kats - but the combo sounded kind of weird..

my favorite Halloween candy - milky way dark.. they're amazing.. last Halloween was the 1st time I tried it - haven't had em since.. idk if they even still make them or if it was just a seasonal item.. I gotta look into that.. go stock pile em

[deleted] t1_iufma4f wrote

I’m guessing you’re talking about the Milky Way Midnight? They’re not seasonal, I buy them in convenience stores far more often than I should! They’re the only candy bar I eat anymore…now I really want one…

ABena2t t1_iufnzls wrote

lmao.. they're freaking amazing.. my wife does all the shopping so I don't really know what's in or what's out.. I don't even like milky ways that much.. last Halloween she got them in those mini size ones to hand out.. tried one and they were absolutely amazing.. by far my favorite candy bar.. wasn't sure if it was a Halloween thing or if they had em year round.. but now I want one too! lol

Flappy_beef_curtains t1_iuh4nj2 wrote

The dark chocolate Kit-Kay are pretty good as well, and I don’t even like dark chocolate.

throwradoodoopoopoo t1_iufqj12 wrote

Please learn how to punctuate sentences.

−2

ABena2t t1_iug1ul7 wrote

I'm on a cell phone. Texting has been a bad influence on my sentence structure. If I'm on a computer I type differently then when I'm on a cellphone. Just how it is. Sorry it annoys you so much.

throwradoodoopoopoo t1_iugbjgf wrote

It annoys.. anyone kind enough to try to.. read your.. comments.. to keep seeing.. this.. over and over.. and makes everyone.. less likely.. to even bother..

orangewedgeledge t1_iufkjn1 wrote

They're too sweet and taste like artificial flavoring. I mean idk what else I was expecting but i was still disappointed. The coating is that candy melt stuff which imo is always just meh. As far as other KitKat flavors go, I've liked matcha. Maybe it's the bitterness that makes it taste more balanced to me.

ABena2t t1_iufnpw3 wrote

didn't know they offered matcha tbh

orangewedgeledge t1_iugizoz wrote

Japan has a bunch. Ive gotten matcha flavored ones at an hmart, an Asian market, in Chicago

JminusRomeo t1_iugkd2t wrote

Their flavored ones are so hit or miss. The pumpkin ones weren’t bad but not worth eating/buying more than once 😐

moby323 OP t1_iugr88y wrote

If you haven’t tried the strawberry cheese cake ones I highly recommend them

bettywhitenipslip t1_iug7rl0 wrote

Surprisingly good, which directly contradicts what another person said so.. take it all with a grain of salt I guess and decide for yourself lol

Pandantic t1_iug9whg wrote

I love all the flavored kitkats, but these are more of the same. Fruity cereal, tho - that one was my jam.

groovyusername t1_iuim1dl wrote

I prefer the japanese green tea ones but the fruity cereal one is a close second

SuffrnSuccotash t1_iugbxj2 wrote

I tried one just yesterday it taste exactly like the blueberry muffins you get at a gas station or on an airplane. Sooooo if that’s your jam then you might like it? My friend thought it was awesome I had instant regret

moby323 OP t1_iug1e9e wrote

I think they are awesome, but the strawberry cheesecake ones are even better.

It’s definitely worth trying the blueberry muffin. It actually has a “muffin” taste to it.