Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

DrKoooolAid t1_ixwwx8c wrote

I'll never understand the people who get so butthurt by people putting their Christmas stuff up in October/November. Or even worse when they blow a gasket that stores put Christmas stuff out in the fall.

Like chill. It's literally not effecting you at all. Nobody is forcing you to buy Christmas stuff in October. Nobody is forcing you to put lights up early (or at all).

It's fine if you don't enjoy Christmas. But fuck off if you freak out about other people enjoying it.

GoodLuckWithWhatever t1_ixx72f5 wrote

Being a little sarcastic here BUT.....as someone who LOVES pumpkin spice it does really suck when the first two weeks of October the fall stuff starts getting replaced with Christmas stuff.

I went to our local BJ's (wholesale club) because they advertised Stocks pumpkin spice cold brew. It's $1-2 cheaper than the regular market. I show up (first weekend of October) and what do they have? Fucking peppermint. No pumpkin anywhere to be found. Fucking assholes and their false advertisement. I didn't blow a gasket though, I just bitched a bit to my wife, who agrees with my sentiment, and we moved on with our lives.

lirva1 t1_ixyrzjd wrote

Wow. You laid it down just right. So correct and succinct. Bravo.