Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Borugak t1_ixthj0j wrote

Question about the horn...is it on his dick? I mean, I'm not trying to be disrespectful to his culture but it sure looks like his dick is in that horn. If he were to lift his hands up, would we see his balls resting on the chair?

Moody_GenX t1_ixthva3 wrote

The real questions. I'd like to know what he looks like standing up.

padizzledonk t1_ixtitaq wrote

>The real questions. I'd like to know what he looks like standing up.

He looks like he has a gourd on his dick

HanselSoHotRightNow t1_ixw1x58 wrote

Imagine going out for the day and forgetting to put on your cock horn. We've all been there.

Moxie_58 t1_ixv224i wrote

I think it's hanging around his neck resting there. I'm not really that curious lol

CrAzY_cOdeR4 OP t1_ixtiyzc wrote

They put their pnis in horns from childhood to give it shape and length. They belive cum should reach directly to the fallopian tube.

−28

Pademelon1 t1_ixtwim6 wrote

This is incorrect. It is depends on the tribe, but they are mostly only worn on ceremonial occasions. This representative is dressed like this to bring attention to the plight of indigenous West Papuans that reject the cultural cleansing that Indonesia is performing.

Xfercns t1_ixu4yn5 wrote

Correct I think on both occasions. I’ve not really seen PNG nationals wear this style and I went to a few Goroka Shows in the early 90s. I guess the dress is possible for border areas. Most likely Papuan or West Papuan.

NazzerDawk t1_ixuffod wrote

Sure hope not, unless you wanna really hurt the cervix AND get an ectopic pregnancy lol.