Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

raehyuh t1_iy4nxnv wrote

That bottom sign is ironic

Phdpepper1 t1_iy60lqg wrote

I sense hostility in this comment! That will be an extra charge of $5.50.

CrimsonToker707 t1_iy4qhb8 wrote

"Helping others is a sign that you're stupid"

And on to the next restaurant.

C-_-Fern t1_iy4vrgw wrote

Helping others that don't need help and that are misleading you, purposely, is what they were shooting for I think.

CrimsonToker707 t1_iy4y4gd wrote

Yeah, I do get that. But if someone asks me for money for food and I'm able to help, I will. If they choose to use it for something else, that's out of my hands.

C-_-Fern t1_iy4yici wrote

Agreed! Also if given the opportunity, I'll buy someone food instead of giving them money for food

CrimsonToker707 t1_iy50i7w wrote

Yeah, same. I've been homeless and hungry. I remember that when I see someone asking for help.

OtterProper t1_iy8zqyg wrote

The simple assumption that "charitable causes" aren't corrupt AF and mismanaging donations (yes, even yours) is childishly naive, but the vitriol in the rest of this signage indicates a shitty mindset altogether.

IHaveSexWithPenguins t1_iy5e4q4 wrote

The first sign does bring up a good point. Your money should be going towards a local pantry or homeless shelter, not towards some beggar who very well might just spend it on cigarettes. Also worth noting that many of these countries have large problems with such beggars, asking money for non-essentials.

geraldine_ferrari t1_iy4ug0d wrote

Can we get these in America, too?

plumcrazypurple1968 t1_iy4vxu4 wrote

They have them. When people post them on Reddit the comments section fills up with "only in America" and " 'MURICA" and comments about guns and obesity.

TheVatomatic t1_iy4ooin wrote

Prices subject to change based on customers attitude. I would just walk out and not pay if they tried to raise the prices because they didn't like my attitude. Lotta crazy not customer friendly stuff on this sign

iveseenthelight t1_iy4x828 wrote

Sounds like you're the kind of customer who would get a price increase

GrandBuba t1_iy5jwc7 wrote

2 euro to put up with my shit? That's a steal!

Minniechicco6 t1_iy5ri1i wrote

I like to spend money at cafes and restaurants that actually welcome my patronage , this one not so :(

suzydonem t1_iy5bpri wrote

For maximum effectiveness,

tHEy ShOULd HAve hANDwRitTEn tHE sIgN!

−2

quesadilla79 t1_iy5wdac wrote

reads like a North American owns that place

−5