You must log in or register to comment.

Ronilaw t1_iy7jmqy wrote

Your 16mm kidney stone looks like it measures 13mm

BitswitchRadioactive OP t1_iy7jryy wrote

Yeah you are right

Ronilaw t1_iy7l8h4 wrote

Still. It must be worse than giving birth. Women have it easy. Pfff

BitswitchRadioactive OP t1_iy7letd wrote

That is still an understatement, but the scissors in giving birth is something else...

LordRandomord t1_iy8hey0 wrote

That would be right if the other side would be at 0 which it is not.

MikeyPapapacha t1_iy7j5ws wrote

Total bullshit. It's nearly impossible to pass a kidney stone 8mm. No way you passed one twice that size. You can read any medical journal and they will tell you that 6mm is about the largest you can pass, 7mm and 8mm are possible but can take months of pain. I've had more than 10 stones in my life. No way, no how did you pass a 16mm stone.

BitswitchRadioactive OP t1_iy7ji5c wrote

I did, i still have the stone... i have more than 50 stones in my life bruh. That stone will not come out perfectly intact with lithotripsy... and there you are the holy grail of naturally passed stone. I have a 2mm stone that i ddnt notice i passed as urine a few days ago. I suffered a week and i lost my control to pass urine after this came out... i thought i have bigger problem, but thankfully after half a day, i can conrol my urine... im fine now.

KillshotCanuck t1_iy7mebr wrote

Why do you keep getting them? Genetics or diet? Somethings gotta be wrong I'd have dealt with that after the second one lol this is one of my biggest fears. I was addicted to eating Tums for a bit, didn't know about any side effects with excess calcium. I'd feel pain when urinating but never got bad. Stopped asap lol.

BitswitchRadioactive OP t1_iy7t9vk wrote

Change of environment, moved to other country and developed this... but prob genetics. Only started the last 6 years i think

AnyDamnThingWillDo t1_iy7i4kd wrote

Jesus H Christ. I'm on the bus on the way to work and all my man bits are trying to retract into my stomach looking at that photo. Fuck I'm so sorry you had to go through that torture.

BitswitchRadioactive OP t1_iyak17u wrote

I vommit a couple of times because of the pain.

AnyDamnThingWillDo t1_iycfz6g wrote

I'm not fucking surprised. That photo is still burned on my brain. Things like pissing out kidney stones proves there is no god. What kind of entity would create damn kidney stones??

justtrevorhere t1_iy7iehe wrote

I have to ask. Just how painful was this? Like kicked in the nuts painful, or more like a hitting your thumb with a hammer?

BitswitchRadioactive OP t1_iy7kiqg wrote

I could say easy 11.

Appropriate_Sink3151 t1_iy7m8ln wrote

Watching my dad pass a kidney stone two years back, yeah it looks like an 11 to pass these things.

pinion_ t1_iy7hs7b wrote

Big stones on you :)

FatLevi t1_iy7ies2 wrote

I hope you had good pain meds.

Blue_Eagle8 t1_iy7jbzx wrote

Are you a giant from Gulliver’s Travel? Because this looks impossible

BarryMitchell t1_iy7kmeh wrote

I passed a small one last year, nearly cracked the bowl with the force it was ejected with. After that was the best slash I had in over a week, such a joy

sfinktur t1_iyb47d2 wrote

All of mine look like sand burrs.

hellfish1371 t1_iybthsj wrote

Omfg! Only drinking water for the rest of my life.