Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

Chairboy OP t1_j1qqb8e wrote

Our corgis went nuts and bolted out to the back back yard and when I looked at what had them so excited, they were circling maybe a half a ton (guessing livestock weight is not my specialty, bad code is) of irritated bull.

They wanted to herd him soooo badly, but we didn’t want them to herd him into our house or get yeeted into the next county so we called them in and set up a few barricades to keep him in this part of the yard (while trying not to think about how he pushed his way through a fence already).

We tracked down the farm owners next door and they came over to collect him, pulling apart some of the fence to entice him back with alfalfa (there were some exciting moments when he was running around our yard patch and charging at me then feinting, that was neat and by neat I mean kinda scary but I hardly screamed at all.

They reassembled the fence and will put up a hot wire a few feet over but it was an exciting Christmas.

amsterdamtech t1_j1qq1s1 wrote

did he emerge from the pile of leaves?

Chairboy OP t1_j1qtl12 wrote

He emerged through a hole in our fence I guess, I'm not sure exactly how he got through but the farmers next door who collected him ended up pulling down part of the fence then re-assembling it and putting some temporary lumber across it to make it less inviting.

wish1977 t1_j1qs3sz wrote

I hope that when you walked out there this didn't turn into a bullshit story. How do you clean that off your shoes?

Chairboy OP t1_j1qtesh wrote

I've been out into that yard once since they got the bull back and he did indeed leave some bull exhaust. My biggest concern now is whether or not the dogs will do something gross like roll in it because man, dogs are seriously gross sometimes, even supposedly sophisticated ones like Corgs. They are not sophisticated, they are very much dogs.

antdude t1_j1rmrkg wrote

Train your cute corgi padawans. ;)

cccanidiot t1_j1ru5oa wrote

Free meat if you have a good knife and freezer.

Chairboy OP t1_j1rutj6 wrote

The folks who took him back offered to drop off a sample of beef for us this week. After a moment, he clarified "not bull" in case we thought Junior was going to get the ultimate penalty for interrupting their Christmas.

SuperRadDeathNinja t1_j1vu1om wrote

I can get a pretty good look at a T-bone steak by sticking my head up a butchers ass………. Wait, no. Its gotta be YOUR bull

dudesekp t1_j1qx830 wrote

Are you Bull shitting me?

cgerrells t1_j1z8xgk wrote

Sounds like bullshit. Soon.