Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

hobosbindle t1_j6ohspn wrote

Happy little cloud right there

Spartan2470 t1_j6orkmi wrote

Here is a higher quality version of this image. Here is the source. Credit to the photographer/digital composer, Benjamin Everett.

Here his website explains:

> Benjamin Everett’s hybrid landscapes mix the traditions of photography and painting. His images are captured through extensive travel and wilderness experience, combined with scale and sculptural experimentation.

> Beginning in the field, Benjamin searches out unique locations that lend themselves to creative play. He then collects a series of detailed photographs that represent fascinations with some unique aspect of the location; light on form, texture, color or composition. Often these details are symbolic of natural forces or the synchronicity of repeated themes unique to a location. Later in the studio, these collected elements become the foundation for play and interactivity, a way to engage and re-experience a scene. The final image functions much like the landscape of memories or dreams, an abstraction where multiple moments combine, scale and time transform.

greenHuddle54 t1_j6oj04a wrote

Sometimes i look at photos like this and i wonder where the fuck was the windows xp background photo taken. Where is a place thats just perfectly green grass and no city or trees anywhere in sight? Fucking shit man where the fuck

graphicAtresia28 t1_j6oi98w wrote

Tastes ground

It is salt

mike_pants t1_j6or5pz wrote

How many troopers do they lose because no one taught the rebels not to lick alien planets?

mike_pants t1_j6or1bm wrote

Sparse? Nonsense, I can see, like, three things.