Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Brak710 t1_ja5fnpv wrote

Provide the source links.

But I know you can’t find it because there isn’t any.

Impossible-Bit-5304 t1_ja5fv9z wrote

If you don’t know how to properly use search engines to find articles telling you what sports teams local tv ratings were in any given year, you’re beyond help, and you won’t believe it anyway, you seem dead set on believing the Pens are some huge draw just because they lead the NHL. It’s all relative.

Brak710 t1_ja5ggw2 wrote

https://pirates.pittsburghbaseball.com/2020/10/06/first-pitch-the-pittsburgh-pirates-continue-to-bleed-fans/

Pirates ~40,000 per game avg.

That’s it. That’s near half of what the Penguins get.

Brak710 t1_ja5hgm4 wrote

2015 lol

The pirates should hire you when they’re trying to sell this shit team’s broadcast rights to next RSN.

Impossible-Bit-5304 t1_ja5hwvu wrote

2015 is just as relevant as Covid year 2020 when the entire season was delayed months, leading to serious disinterest across the entire sport.

BlimeyFish t1_jabnrc3 wrote

I have also seen these articles and the Pirates regularly out rate the Penguins. But I'm also not searching for the articles and giving you links because you don't know how to use the google machine. Do your own work.

Brak710 t1_jacijw4 wrote

We cannot find them. Try searching for them and you’ll see the issue. You’re asking me to prove a negative.

The first guy here had to settle for a 2015 article.

apitbullnamedzeus t1_jacoj8v wrote

Making a claim and telling someone else to do your homework for you is lazy bullshit.