Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

newcitynewme724 t1_jacngib wrote

Spray paint phallic appendages around them and call 311. Patched in no time

asianabsinthe t1_jacpspg wrote

If you don't have any paint just stand there with your pants down

sopabe6197 t1_jad8tu4 wrote

We barely had any winter and you can watch the streets get worse every day.

verdesquared4533 t1_jad9vou wrote

"Winter" doesn't really cause potholes - they are the result of freeze / thaw cycles due to the fluctuation between freezing and non-freezing weather. We've many of those types of days.

zakpakt t1_jade5o0 wrote

Weather has been bipolar this year.

Robert_L0blaw t1_jaemmo7 wrote

There's probably a lucky few who have their weekends on Wednesday and Thursday and have been living a charmed life for the past three months.

SnooCapers1425 t1_jad5asa wrote

When you're on Negley Run Boulevard promise me you’ll survive. That you won’t give up, no matter what happens. No matter how hopeless.

Augiehack t1_jae30z1 wrote

Negley Run Blvd. is terrifyingly bad. My Mom legit thought I missed a road closed sign & was driving on a closed construction road. Rather impressive how 80% of the road is destroyed

GoIntoTheHollow t1_jadjco7 wrote

Pretty sure I felt my soul leave my body recently when the bus I was on hit the giant pothole on second near Birmingham bridge

Key_Horror9151 t1_jadljvg wrote

The duality of pittsburgh roads: potholes, or patched potholes that become speed bumps

TacoBean19 t1_jaezqaz wrote

In a shocking turn of events: Forbes avenue in Oakland grew a tumor. Maybe we can have roads be organ donors now? Share some of that asphalt?

rollmate t1_jadn31w wrote

I'm from a completely different country but this is funny as hell. Also, good luck out there Pittsburgh, stay safe.

Ordinary_Pain1848 t1_jaeqpw5 wrote

There’s a really bad one right on Craft Ave in Oakland before the intersection with the blvd of the Allies. Furthest right hand lane. Looks like a damn sinkhole