Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

CARLEtheCamry t1_is5w7kp wrote

Reply to comment by Herpex in Pittsburgh Conspiracy Theories by punkie23

That's not what happened, a lot of half-wrong comments in this thread aside from speculation :

Here's a long read from the BeaverCountian - note, this is not an impartial source, the owner has a major bone to pick with local police and government.

DelTondo was engaged to Frank Catroppa, who is so clearly mobbed up and currently owns Cosmo, one of the nuisance South Site Pittsburgh clubs.

She was banging one of her former students she subbed for from Aliquppa. He was black - and only mentioning that because it's relevant to the motivation behind her murder. If you know Aliquippa Italians, they are super racist. As in, West Aliquippa is all white and one time a black family bought a house and they burnt it down.

Anyway - DelTondo got caught in the old hospital lot with this kid with the windows steamed up. 'Quip cop caught them, but no charges were filed. Then a report about the incident was sent out from an anonymous source at the 'Quip PD to a bunch of people, her friends, employer, etc. Basically putting her on blast for banging the kid (who was 17 btw).

This started a state investigation into corruption of the 'Quip PD (which is a whole other ball of worms) that DelTonda was cooperating with as an informant.

In the mean time, DelTondo started banging the first kids (Sheldon's) brother (Bolton).

Then she got shot in her parent's driveway on Mother's Day. 'Quip PD showed up and basically did a "oh now I accidently mucked up this evidence" and was a total shit show. There was basically no useful evidence collected.

Eventually the first kid, Sheldon Jeter Jr, got put away for a different murder. And it on the surface it looks like they just pinned DelTondo's murder on him since he was already in jail, case closed, bake him away toys, nothing to see here.

tl;dr - She was killed in a hit by her mobbed up fiancé for banging a 17 year old in a parking lot, local corrupt PD covered it up. The whole thing is the epitome of Beaver County trashy.

NSlocal t1_is67mge wrote

After reading this I can't help but wonder how this case hasn't been investigated by higher authorities?

Herpex t1_is5x4p1 wrote

how is what i said untrue? the quip PD were the ones who killed her from the evidence i saw so what is incorrect about what i said? i watched a video about it from a JCS type channel a few years ago and all ur info is 100% accurate according to what i saw

CARLEtheCamry t1_is5yk74 wrote

> had a hit called on her by her crazy cop husband

This specifically. Her fiance wasn't a cop, he's "The Wolf of Aliquippa" Frank Catroppa.

When this happened years ago I was into it (I'm in Hopewell next door, and formerly lived in Aliquippa). The websites and references are gone now, but Catroppa used to own this "Prestige Worldwide" company (not the real name but something similarly stupidly named) that was basically him taking a cut from sending kids out to sign people up for Comcast subscriptions. It was the most obvious money laundering company I've ever seen in real life. He has since diversified into owning Cosmo (totally not money laundering front)

Herpex t1_is68ium wrote

gotcha for some reason i thought her husband was actually a cop and not a friend to them

BeachPlease843 t1_is8f4so wrote

Nope. But his dad (Frank’s) was an Aliquippa cop and he was killed in the line of duty. I worked for him at mentioned door to door company.

spunky286 t1_is8hlor wrote

Where/how can one find it?? Very interested in seeing this one.

WoodpeckerFar9804 t1_is68uxm wrote

I think that burnt down house is still there in West. Yes Aliquippa Italians are as racist as it gets.