Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

enraged_hbo_max_user t1_iu8y1a3 wrote

Thanks. Would you say it has a similar vibe to Blush like 6-10 years ago, or is it totally different?

VacantLot412 t1_iu8y7d2 wrote

It’s a lot more sports bar-y now. Especially upstairs.

superm455ive t1_iu9qcgm wrote

Albert put in the sports bar a couple years before he left. Most of the decorations around the club are still what his wife choose. Except for prices going up, in my opinion not a lot has changed from a customer’s perspective. Now that it’s a corporate club, any money the dancers and staff make off of credit cards is now reported on 1099s. That’s probably the biggest change that has affected them.

enraged_hbo_max_user t1_iu9vyqk wrote

Thanks to both you and u/VacantLot412.

Do they still get fully nude on stage? I remember being there once with some guys my company was a client of, they were from NYC and they were surprised the dancers on stage were fully nude. Which surprised me that THEY were surprised because I thought in NYC you could see/do anything you wanted lol

superm455ive t1_iu9wiw9 wrote

Generally yes. I’m not sure they enforce it on the dancers as much as Albert did, but I’d say full nude is more the rule than the exception. Honestly I don’t really care one way or another, so perhaps I just don’t notice.