Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

dicksburghsquirters t1_iyd1sfp wrote

Boyer still doesn't land the Clark bar but their Clark Cups consistently capture the Clark concoction.

DIY_Creative t1_iyd7bbn wrote

Mmmmm Dark Chocolate Mallo Cups are where it's at too! I think you can tour Boyer (it's in Altoona!)!

dicksburghsquirters t1_iyd8vvt wrote

idk about the tours but that sounds neat! I love love love the PCN Tours series. The Boyer factory store was whelming besides the cheap reject Mallo Cups 🤤

bohosunflowers t1_iyen27u wrote

Yes!! I have never met anyone who has the same joy and wonder I do from watching the PCN Tours. It is a pleasure to meet another with refined taste. I had an extended hospital stay a few years ago in which the only thing that made the days better was when there was a tour to watch.

dicksburghsquirters t1_iyf9quk wrote

PCN Tours teaches you so much about Pennsylvania and miscellany. Plus the production quality is stellar and the people watching next to none. I want to know about all their lives!

Rocktroy33 t1_iydnyb8 wrote

Rocket Fizz in the Waterfront has them. It's next to Burgatory.

imbushyy t1_iye0pul wrote

Some Market District stores sell nostalgic candy bars

PreviousLife7051 t1_iye8iva wrote

You might want to try S & S on Carson Street on the Southside.

CARLEtheCamry t1_iydi3j1 wrote

So go to Sheetz for now, but I wanted to throw out that BA Sweetie's in Cleveland (yeah, it's a bit of a haul) is like the largest candy store in the country and they have everything.

BringTacos OP t1_iydkner wrote

I’ll have to look that store up, thanks!

actionmotionpoet t1_iye2bfe wrote

perhaps the ice-cream parlor down the street from Salems in the strip, Klavons, they have a lot of retro candy

WoodpeckerFar9804 t1_iyf49kp wrote

I went to the factory in Altoona a few weeks ago and bought a shit ton of Clark bar bark and mallow cups.

BorderlinePaisley t1_iyf6qol wrote

The newsstand where Kramer buys a newspaper, pack of gum and Penthouse Forum.

motociclista t1_iyd8ju3 wrote

I haven’t bought one in a long time, but I used to get them fairly often. I know Sheetz used to carry them. Probably still do unless something has change with their availability.

LeoTheBirb t1_iyehzkp wrote

Sheetz usually has them.

As an aside, their factory is in Altoona. They have a factory store where you can buy big bags of “misfits” for a low price. It’s pretty cool, worth checking out if you don’t mind the drive.

Duff_McLaunchpad t1_iyeq19f wrote

Braddock Ave Express in Regent Square should have them.

Kurenaikami t1_iyd4xxy wrote

I can’t recall the name off the top of my head but there’s a candy store in South Hills Village that usually has them.

iwastouchedbyanangle t1_iyd5wj0 wrote

If you’re referring to sweets from heaven, they have unfortunately been gone for a long ass time

Kurenaikami t1_iyd62wt wrote

I was at the store earlier this year so hopefully we’re not thinking of the same place!

coco1182 t1_iydory4 wrote

I think you mean that chocolate boutique that also sells candy.

puppy_fan t1_iyedx9i wrote

If you go to Sheetz, get ready for sticker shock. I was there picking up a gift card and wondered what else I might get. Looked towards the candy bars, saw the prices and said forget it.