Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

phenry17 OP t1_ivbm4l1 wrote

Sorry to hear about your situation, persistence pays off if I’ve learned anything. You WIlL get that job!

Thanks for the info about the card, someone else mentioned that and it makes more sense now.

I am escalating with Venmo. Cheers!

Otherwise_Wrangler22 t1_ivbnxxr wrote

Thank you, I'm not a big God person, but I've been praying a lot, as a member of my family is slowly dying also, so there is a lot going on right now. But like I said, I've recently been praying a lot, and I'll include you. I'm just so glad that you didn't automatically send it back. You seem like a good person, and I very much believe in karma, and you're going to get good things back to you. And thank you again---i KNOW I'll get a job eventually, I think that the fact that I have a 3yr space now that I haven't been working is hurting me. LOL, I'm so sorry that I made this about me, I didn't intend that. I hope everything works out and you did the right thing by stopping and thinking about it. I hope you have a great day!!!

phenry17 OP t1_ivbsj8l wrote

Thank you for your kind words and I wish nothing but peace for your family as you all handle the passing of a loved one. <3

Otherwise_Wrangler22 t1_ivbxi3p wrote

Thanks again, and I hope everything works out for you regarding the Venmo issue. ❤️