Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

PGHNeil t1_j1okc4f wrote

My in-laws are pittsburgh born and bred but they packed up for Florida years ago. Now they are all “when are you coming to visit?” and “cold enough for ya?” when they call but get suddenly quiet about any plans to come visit (that they suggested) and are now bitching about “freezing” temperatures down there; it’s in the 40s. News flash: freezing is 32°F and it’s been -3 here so STFU snowbird.

PS: in true fair weather fashion they are Tom Brady sycophants but really, stick a fork in him because he’s done. He should have stayed retired - and married.

immargarita t1_j1omr51 wrote

Agree on it all except Brady staying married. No two people should stay married if one is miserable, the family suffers, trust me.

PGHNeil t1_j1oqa9f wrote

Agreed, Gabrielle is the true winner in this whole shit show. Tom didn’t know to walk away at the top of his game. He caught some of that Antonio Brown narcissism.

immargarita t1_j1or5yj wrote

Giselle? 😊

PGHNeil t1_j1p7owq wrote

Whatever. Spell check messes things up all the time. Regardless, she’s worth more than he is.

kelvin_bot t1_j1okcyd wrote

32°F is equivalent to 0°C, which is 273K.

^(I'm a bot that converts temperature between two units humans can understand, then convert it to Kelvin for bots and physicists to understand)