Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

Maleficent-Cry2355 t1_j5vfbt6 wrote

You have the internet, knock yourself out! Sorry you're so upset that I don't prefer vegetarian restaurants. Have a good day!

−5

axhst17 t1_j5w8mt5 wrote

So you were not able to name one place. If I googled it it would give me apteka. I just think it’s crazy you’re here hating on a restaurant you haven’t even been to and are not even willing to offer restaurant suggestions. People like you are why this Reddit forum sucks anymore, just absolutely hating on any and everything for no good reason.

Maleficent-Cry2355 t1_j5wc9hh wrote

The post is literally about the name of the restaurant. The name sucks, deny it all you want. I really don't care enough to give you a list of my favorite restaurants so you can pick through each one and tell me why it sucks. Also, you said it was one the '50 Best Restaurants in Pittsburgh' but don't explain where that list came from or who made it. Just an errant statement that is supposed to make me rethink this stupidly named restaurant. People like YOU are the reason this forum, and Pittsburgh as whole, really suck. Lemme guess, you read something that said Pittsburgh is a great place to live so you decided to grace us with your ignorance and shitty attitude. Just what this city needs, more jackasses. So thank you for that. Enjoy your crap restaurant!

−2

axhst17 t1_j5whc0y wrote

Wow all of that to call me a jackass for pushing back. The name of the restaurant is Apteka not Crapteka. The post is about a marketing campaign the business is running that OP wasn’t aware of.

Since Google is my friend, it is also your friend. I did the leg work for you. I didn’t say it was the best place to eat in Pittsburgh, I said America. Below is the NYT publication stating that. Nahhh I’m a Pittsburgh native not here to shit on the few things this city has and people trying to bring positive attention to the city. Actually my attitude is really positive I think you’re the one with a shitty attitude as evidence of your temper tantrum.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2022/dining/best-restaurants-list-america.html

Maleficent-Cry2355 t1_j5wlj2d wrote

Lol whatever dude. Pittsburgh native explains a lot. Good luck with that

−1