Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

blondiebell OP t1_j5ywlzu wrote

? Are you trying to draw a comparison between a cup of coffee and an apartment...

[deleted] t1_j5zp964 wrote

No but if you can pay it do so if you earned $$ to enjoy Free Latte payment

blondiebell OP t1_j5zvid4 wrote

A home is something people need to survive, it is not at all comparable to a latte and should not be priced as such.

HUD programs are great when they are funded and managed properly, but a big issue right now is that those vouchers can not be used in all areas and can be denied by any landlord. There is a massive shortage of available units for users of the voucher programs because of stigma, discrimination, and poor management of the system that oversees existing HUD properties.

[deleted] t1_j60vhpv wrote

Arguing with people who are high and have grand thoughts & idea’s is a losing battle. Just subsidize their pig styes and ignored them until they start cutting off their privates in protest, then you can laugh at them” someone said recently at a Pittsburgh Comedy club…I found it insulting.

blondiebell OP t1_j60xh97 wrote

What?

[deleted] t1_j612dt3 wrote

What?

blondiebell OP t1_j61cfg7 wrote

Your last comment made little sense, is the whole thing a quote ? You say you found it insulting, but your takes so far suggest that you choose to be at a comedy show where "jokes" like that are expected

[deleted] t1_j61cu79 wrote

I did not ask what jokes were going to be told. I didn’t laugh but most everyone else did for a good 3 minute’s .

blondiebell OP t1_j61f1z8 wrote

What an unpleasant group

[deleted] t1_j61fc44 wrote

Then some Trans person came on and was really raunchy and the crowd laughed a that too. Go figure ?