Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

[deleted] t1_j6nduqk wrote

[deleted]

−11

Wide-Concert-7820 OP t1_j6ne3d4 wrote

And....they are? Because there is only one listed here. Please, your other options?

astrosail t1_j6net55 wrote

Dude, get Google Maps. There are dozens of dim sum options in Pittsburgh.

−18

epicstar t1_j6npp7h wrote

Bro I don't know what you're on but there's literally no traditional dimsum here.

astrosail t1_j6nsnuv wrote

Then maybe OP should have specified “traditional dim sum” when posting. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but there’s no need gaslight me about it.

−4

epicstar t1_j6nurhv wrote

We're not gaslighting you... It's because there's no 100% (traditional) dimsum restaurant here. All the "dimsum restaurants" here are normal Chinese/Cantonese/Taiwanese restaurants with dimsum options like appetizers.

astrosail t1_j6nv16m wrote

You said “I don’t know what you’re on here” implying that you think I am on drugs and therefore not thinking straight. You are questioning my sanity. That’s gaslighting.

−6

Wide-Concert-7820 OP t1_j6ng02v wrote

I am asking because there arent. The one listed above just opened. Do you know what Dim Sum is? Its a whole series of dumplings, a bunch of courses. I can understand why a restaurant would NOT want to serve it, business wise.

astrosail t1_j6ng4nt wrote

Lol

−5

[deleted] t1_j6nmodq wrote

Seems like a nice fella except for the hostile reactions to a simply answer

−1

astrosail t1_j6nr6vb wrote

Yeah, right? I love dim sum as much as the next guy, and it seems like OP does too, but what drives me up the fucking wall is when the answer to someone’s question is met with aggression from the OP.

[deleted] t1_j6ogwmi wrote

Seems like half are woke police and any answer that is sugary sweet is met with vitriol.

−1

[deleted] t1_j6ngrld wrote

Well I guess you answered your own question.

−9

[deleted] t1_j6nfxhz wrote

Are there any places that sell 🍌 bananas? I was told no.

−7