Submitted by jensinoutaspace t3_10trl7c in providence

Hello! I hope you all are able to stay warm today. I'm looking for a spot for a good birthday dinner, I'm burnt out on a few of my normal spots (delicious) but just looking for something different. Just looking for a super chill but different for my birthday. Thankyou!

Comments

You must log in or register to comment.

fucktheOvilleSystem t1_j79kw8r wrote

Pho Horn on the Providence/Pawtucket line always hits the spot in this weather. It's affordable and medicinal. O Dinis in E. Providence has great Portuguese food. Sun and Moon, also in EP, has yummy Korean food. All of these places have nice menus and would make a great Sunday supper.

waninggib t1_j78mxvb wrote

Pickerel or Aguardante

whiteblankpage2011 t1_j7918aw wrote

Aguardente, persimmon, Al forno, hemmenways, dirks, great northern, la mei hot pot

RandomChurn t1_j7apz5b wrote

Odinis in East Providence -- from the outside it looks unprepossessing but the food is spectacular (I always read the whole menu then get the same entree, the one with clams 😆) .. it's Portuguese

_hanShan_ t1_j78hn52 wrote

Depends on what you’re feeling. Ichiban, red stripe, salted slate, troop, Sakura, coal fired Pizza, Oberon. One think providence definitely has is good food

missliddyliddy t1_j79sjri wrote

Try Honeybird, part of the Avenue N family

JeffFromNH t1_j7djles wrote

I had Pickerel on my short list for my Sunday birthday. We ended up going to Lamei Hot Pot, and a brew after at Moniker. It was great!

Gnarpif t1_j7apvg0 wrote

Bayberry beer hall is my spot for special occasions. Bayberry garden is also quite the dining experience. The beer hall is a lot more casual with superb beers, wines, and food