Viewing a single comment thread. View all comments

vodkanipples t1_j9i0725 wrote

If they have publicly identified as nazi. Fine. If you are just calling them that because you don't like what they have to say. Your argument must be weak.

−29

vodkanipples t1_j9mvk9z wrote

After you made the assumption that the people you saw were protesting you then made the next assumption that they must be nazis. The only argument I made is that people online should stop referring to any people that they disagree with as nazis. You replied to me with this bullshit link proving once and for all that they were actual nazis. Later you recanted because you were wrong. Do you have any idea how much hatred I got for suggesting that you might be wrong? My question is at the time that you were sure that you were right, were did you get the either fake or outdated or out of context video? And I'm not dumb enough to expect any apologies for you or the rest of the people that dog piled me.

vodkanipples t1_j9mwi59 wrote

I might add that even though at the time you were sure that you were right, you were willing to use a video that you must have known was not true.

Parlor-soldier t1_j9i4c0k wrote

Bruh, they literally are covered in Nazi symbols. Not your run of the mill swazzies. They have a flag with SS Bolts. Face masks with black letter Hs and doing Nazi salutes.

zymurgtechnician t1_j9ilj0u wrote

What is your malfunction? There are actual fucking nazi’s, gathering and espousing their hateful rhetoric up the street from my house for the second time in a year.

Stop defending these trash humans, you don’t even know what everyone is talking about.

whatsaphoto t1_j9jnakk wrote

Lmao did you really come back to this thread three separate times over the course of nearly an hour to spew your mind-numbing defense of nazis? Honestly, did you not have anything better to do with your night than to hover here just so you can see how many people you could piss off?